Posted by geoff the bonnie
on September 3, 2021, 6:38 pm
Fun and games. A little car kept tying t overtake me on the hills and then kept flashing his lights as he could not pass. Eventually he did then slammed the brakes on so i had to lock up my tyres. Then just a mile on, he turned right and i was in front anyway. Could have killed us 5 in the car. At Netley, there was just one person selling tickets but eventually they found another so it was slow getting in. About 25 percent less sellers and The Chain man was a no show. Pity as i wanted a new chain. Then, a giant American pit bull type dog at a food stall attacked a small dog. The woman who owbed the small dog kicked out at the large dog to get it off. This resulted in a battle with 4 humans fighting. Owner of the small dog was reporting dangerous dog to police. Looked like one of those banned breeds. So, nice warm day out in the Wild Autojumble and road raging traffic. Took 5 hours to get home on a 120 mile journey.
As for 1 ticket seller when opening , this was similar to the last Popham outing i attended. I will go again but if the visitors are kept out so long due to no staff next time, i may not bother with another visit again. Quite a lot of stuff was selling though and i bought 1 part. I will do some photos later as there was some interesting old rust being sold.
- Re: Netley. - Andy C September 3, 2021, 8:25 pm
- Re: Netley. - JERRY September 3, 2021, 8:35 pm
- Re: Netley. - Hants Ian September 3, 2021, 9:12 pm
- Re: Netley. - geoff the bonnie September 3, 2021, 10:15 pm
- pics - geoff the bonnie September 3, 2021, 10:20 pm
- Re: pics - Will September 3, 2021, 10:43 pm
- Re: Road rage - Stuart September 4, 2021, 6:41 am
- Re: Netley. - Andy C September 4, 2021, 9:49 am
- Re: Netley. - dommie90 September 4, 2021, 1:23 pm