The last four wheels
Posted by calidavid
on September 6, 2021, 5:29 pm
I think that I heard on the radio this morning that cars with internal combustion engines will not be available for sale after 2030.
Given that I think that electric vehicles with batteries are not the solution to pollution, battery constituents and where is all this electricity charging power coming from etc., which four wheeled vehicle would the team choose as their last stance. Bearing in mind that I reckon to have maybe ten more years driving if I stop at a conservative 85.
My personal choice would be a large v8 just to annoy the green brigade.
- Re: The last four wheels - CrazyFrog September 6, 2021, 6:55 pm
- Re: The last four wheels - Hampy September 6, 2021, 7:30 pm
- Re: The last four wheels - Leon Novello September 7, 2021, 6:39 am
- Re: The last four wheels - Andy C September 7, 2021, 7:52 am
- Re: The last two wheels ? - Nigel B September 7, 2021, 7:55 am
- Re: The last four wheels - JERRY September 7, 2021, 8:45 pm
- Re: The last four wheels - calidavid September 7, 2021, 9:08 pm
- Re: The last four wheels - Beezabryan September 7, 2021, 10:57 pm
Thank you for your support...