Smart Meters O/T
Edited by Andy C on September 10, 2021, 6:32 pm
Posted by Andy C
on September 10, 2021, 6:31 pm
I dont get how these so called smart meters are supposed to save energy.
Stands to reason if you use an electric heater it's going to use a lot of electricity, just as if you leave things on needlessly you will be wasting electricity.
I am great believer switching stuff if you dont need it on.
I really dont this smart meter thing at all.
Had yet another call today from my electricity provider telling me that they are installing in the area and all I need to do is say yes and they will come and fit it - only thing is I dont want one as I have told them many many times.
Am I missing something?
Who needs a signature anyway......
- Re: Smart Meters O/T - wittsend September 10, 2021, 6:51 pm
- Re: Smart Meters O/T - Hants Ian September 10, 2021, 6:51 pm
- Re: Smart Meters O/T - Al Urquhar September 10, 2021, 6:59 pm
- Re: Smart Meters O/T - Leon Novello September 11, 2021, 12:40 am
- Re: Smart Meters O/T - Andy C September 11, 2021, 7:11 am
Thank you for your support...