Posted by anarchy
on November 5, 2021, 10:40 am
I know it's been discussed ad infinitum, about how it rots everything, but it never occurred to me about the other aspect of ethanol. Clogging up your carb. It seems that when you lay a bike up for a while a carb strip and clean is required. I used to get this with my ducati. It was fine when I was using it all the time but as soon as I mothballed it for winter it would be a devil to start afterwards and would run like crap for a while. I saw this video on you tube about fuel injection and carbs that brought it to my attention.
- Re: Ethanol E10 - geoff the bonnie November 5, 2021, 11:26 am
- Re: Ethanol E10 - Andy C November 5, 2021, 1:23 pm
- Have a read - Andy C November 5, 2021, 7:19 pm
- Re: Ethanol E10 - Leon Novello November 6, 2021, 2:28 am
- Re: Ethanol E10 - NVNL November 7, 2021, 9:03 am
Thank you for your support...