Posted by JERRY
on September 5, 2022, 12:20 pm
Just back from a fantastic weekend at Snetterton race circuit. Weather forcast was looking pretty bad so packed waterproof coats etc. Still cant believe how they got it so wrong. Lucky for me I took a chance and put my shorts in the van and a good job I did. Weather was perfect and maybe a bit too hot when out on track. Snetterton is one of the fastest tracks we go to and my Honda CBR400RR ran perfect all weekend and seemed very happy at 14000rpm most of the weekend. Getting near the end of the race season for me, but so far this year it has been a good one.
The second picture is just past the start and finnish line on the main straight.This is when I reach the 14000rpm point and travelling around 120mph. Sure need to hang on tight and get down behind the screen.
Just hope I am still fit enough to repeat it all again next year.
The oldest rocker in town!
- Re: Snetterton - Beezabryan September 5, 2022, 12:33 pm
- Re: Snetterton - Ventus September 5, 2022, 12:37 pm
- Re: Snetterton - Andy C September 5, 2022, 12:50 pm
- Re: Snetterton - Tonupdave September 5, 2022, 1:15 pm
- Re: Snetterton - Lannis September 6, 2022, 5:19 pm
Thank you for your support...