Ride out today
Edited by Greeves Rider on March 19, 2023, 7:03 pm
Posted by Greeves Rider
on March 19, 2023, 6:30 pm
Had a ride out this afternoon on the Greeves. Stopped to take this pic at Little Walden (Hadstock) airfield (Station 165) used by USAF 8th Airforce in WW2 in use from 1944 till 1946 sold off for farm land in 1958. All that remains now are a couple of T2 hangers one converted to a grain store the other used for warehousing, plus some huts converted to industrial uses and the control tower used a private dwelling.
- Re: Ride out today - Andy C March 19, 2023, 6:40 pm
- Re: Ride out today - Lannis March 19, 2023, 10:12 pm
- Re: Ride out today - Leon Novello March 20, 2023, 1:40 am
- Re: Ride out today - JERRY March 20, 2023, 10:57 am
- Re: Ride out today - CrazyFrog March 20, 2023, 6:52 pm
Thank you for your support...