1) The contact email I was given for your team was for Dave Pietrocarlo (I am the secondary contact person, the email address you sent the email to is an old email address that I check once a month, if I would have recieved a text or phone call to see if the email was recieved, I would have told you not to send the email there and to send it to Dave Staffi)
2) He has received emails directly from me as well as Division captain Steve Prescott (OH YEAH, when? can you send me a copy of these emails? I even checked my spam folder not 1 email from you or Steve Prescott (Sorry, Steve.. anthony dragged you into this) except for the one about the lineups.. again sent to the wrong person on an email address that does not get checked
3) I'm sorry if he chose not to pass that info on to you. (You should have chose to send the email to the right person and this would not have been an issue)
4) Also... acting surprised now about this is not going to fly (He was surprised since you sent the email to the wrong person)
5) You guys know this is the protocol. You were in my division the last two years and in each year we ran into repeated issues with you guys getting us lineups ( who are "you guys"? I have never submitted a line up to either you or Steve Prescott so I don't know what you are talking about) the email you sent me says "Cocco's I 1st names only and submitted only one week (Dave, you guys should know better after dealing w/ me last year)" .. i don't know better cause I have never sumitted you a line up... I had Dave Staffi forward me the emails sent to steve prescott for weeks 1 and 3 and it had the first and last name of every Cocco's player that played that day with the time stamp on the email so I know they were submitted on time. Week 2 was not submitted and it is understood that no one will get credit for those games. But I have no idea where the first names come from
6) At some point, enough is enough, and I think three straight seasons of frequent non-compliance is the tipping point (first it was 2 years now its 3 years, do you even know what you are talking about?)
....Since I have never sent you an email before and Dave Staffi has emailed you Cocco's lineups for 2-3 years (which ever one you decide to use) why would you send an email to someone else. At some point, you have to take responsibility for your own mistakes and stop throwing other people under the bus, DaveStaffi, me, Steve Prescott and whoever gave you my email address. If you want the responsibility of dealing with the lineups and the authority of making the rules regarding the lineups, then take the responsibility of having the correct contact info if there is a problem.