When you venture forth to "set the record straight" as you attempted to do in your last response, it is important that in trying to do so that you have some certifiable facts to support your argument and not falsifications.
I understand you wanted to come across as a blowhard who is trying in vain to make me look like some sort of unorganized jerk. That's a fine tactic. Just be sure next time you attempt to try that on someone that you don't leave yourself open to being proven to be the dishonest miscreant that you are as I am about to show now:
1. Your name was brought into this because you are listed as the contact for your team per Joe Organek's records.
2. If you are the secondary contact person, then it is your responsibility, or your partner Dave Staffi's responsibility to let the league know who the new primary contact is and how they can be contacted. The League does not read minds, even simple ones.
3. You claim that you have not received any emails from me, yet you specifically quote the email I sent you in your last response. Kind of amazing how you were able to do that without having ever received the email. But, if you want proof of the email: Email to Dave Pietrocarlo (and others)
The one mistake I made - and if you called me out on it, I would have to agree with - is that I said in that email that you submitted a lineup with first names, because I saw Prescott's excel file with your team listed with first names only. I misunderstood that to mean you submitted the lineup that way when in fact, he got that from a photo on Facebook of your opponent's book, meaning that NONE of your lineups have been officially submitted.
4. I want this one to be crystal clear, so I'm quoting you directly. You wrote: "Who are 'You Guys?' I never submitted a lineup to either you or Steve Prescott so I don't know what you are talking about."
Later you wrote: "I don't know better because I never sumitted (sic) you a line up (sic)..."
And then again you wrote: "Since I have never sent you an email before..."
It is with that that I show you these two emails from you to me doing lineups for Cocco's:
Cocco's Lineups submitted by Dave Pietrocarlo in 2013
I should also point out that Dave Staffi and I had an email exchange last season when you guys were not submitting your lineups (like I said, there were recurring issues with you guys) and I had to set him straight. Here's that email: Email exchange with Dave Staffi in 2013 regarding Cocco's Lineup issue
After that exchange, you guys got your lineups in pretty regularly... but it took that exchange to drive the point home.
So, when I say you guys should know better... well, you should know better.
5. As for my math on the number of years. I didn't realize I needed Flash cards. We have been doing rosters/lineups for three (3) seasons (Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Spring 2014) and your team was in my division two (2) times. Meaning, you have had to send me rosters/lineups for two (2) seasons before this one. This season, you send them to Steve Prescott. Ergo, the different mentions of the numbers three (3) and two (2). Here, maybe this will help: http://www.helpme2learn.com/home/kids/html/image/flash1%2B3.jpg
6. As for your lineups that were allegedly sent to Steve Prescott in Week 1 and Week 3 that are "time stamped," that is also a bit of a joke. Prescott has no emails from either you or Dave Staffi. They aren't in his junk mail folder. They weren't in his deleted folder. They were not returned as undeliverable. So where are they? Maybe they were simply doctored with a home made time stamp to make it look like they were sent? Gee, didn't think we knew how to do that?
I'm awaiting final confirmation from the parent company of GMX.com, the free mail server Staffi uses, as to whether those emails were ever truly sent to begin with, although I'm confident I already know the answer.
The point is you guys, for the third (3rd) straight season, have been non-compliant with a simple request.
Of the 58 teams in our league, 56 get it right (or close to right) every week. Only two don't. Your team is one of those two. At least one of them doesn't have the audacity to come on the league message board and try to paint me as the jackass with misinformation and outright lies.
To find the other one Dave, look in the damn mirror.
If you submit your lineups to Prescott for this week by midnight tonight, you will get credit for Week 4. As for Weeks 1-3, it ain't happening.