Congratulations to Progress Marine/Square Bar who won the 2014 ASA of PA District 6 Award Series Championship by accumulating a total of 55 points from three Bats Plus Icebreaker Tournaments and by winning the "Platinum Flight" of the Millennium/Bats Plus Early Bird Tournament.
The team also won a 50 point bonus by having the most points and participating in a minimal of three District 6 Award Series Tournaments.
Since each point equals $1 - Progress Marine/Square Bar will receive $105 towards their entry fee into the 2014 ASA of PA Men's Slow Pitch Class "D1" District 6 Championships on Saturday, June 21st at the Westtown Sports Complex in Wester Chester.
Here are the final standings of the ASA of PA District 6 Award Series eligible point leaders who will be participating in 2014 ASA of PA Men's Slow Pitch Class District 6 Championships.
1. Progress Marine/Square Bar - 55 points + 50 point bonus
2. Cicconi Auto Body/Runge Recycling - 45 Points
3. Miller's Ale House/Antonia's Restaurant Heavy Hitters - 35 Points
4. Dolan's Bar - 30 Points
5. Steve's Stump Removal - 30 points
6. Jack Cassidy's Irish Pub - 15 points
7. QVC Longhorns - 15 points
8. Johnny B's Place - 10 points
9. Ryan's Pub - 5 points
Note: Teams are still required to pay their tournament entry fee in full and will receive their District 6 Award Series money seperately at the tournament.