1. Applegate Softball (Millennium Sunday) 4-0
2. Stinger's Restaurant and Bar (Millennium Sunday) 3-3
3. Double Edge Sports Grille (Millennium Sunday) 1-2
4. Bats Plus/Kelly's Corner (Millennium Furey) 2-2
5. Mudsharks (Millennium Sunday) 0-3
All Temas listed above must provide a paper copy of their championship roster to either Joe O or myself by June 25th.
Once approved then, and only then, teams need to fill out the online roster form at the link below:
Registration fee of $320 for the state tournament must also be handed in with each teams paper roster.
Pick-up player forms can be found at the below link:
*** Remember your state roster can not have more then 20 players on it and that total includes your available 3 pick-up players.
The deadline listed above is a hard deadline and no extensions can be made. If you have any questions please reach out to either Joe O or myself.