Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
CWF OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS 2014!
Mid Atlantic Sportatorium
1001 Springwood Ave.
1. "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel w/the Dangerous Elliance defeated Donnie Dollar$ by pinfall in 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament first-round action to advance to Quarterfinal action later in the evening (5:45)
2. CWF Rising Generation League Champion Charlie Weston defeated "Lost Cause" Nick Richards by pinfall in 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament first-round action to advance to Quarterfinal action later in the evening (9:18)
3. "Assassin" Ray Kandrack eliminated "the 1st" Ric Converse in 8-Man Scramble action for the CWF Golden Ticket (12:30) [Order of elimination: 1. "El Jefe" Manny Garcia, 2. Jordan Flyght, 3. Michael "the Fury" McAllister, 4. Mecha Mercenary, 5. Aaron Biggs, 6. Chase Dakota, 7. Ric Converse]
4. Brad Attitude w/Amy Love defeated Trevor Lee w/Chet Sterling by pinfall in singles action (12:11)
5. Team Evolution Pro (Tripp Cassidy, Ace Perry & Percy Davis) defeated Team CWF (CWF Tag Team Champions the Killbillies' "Honky Kong" Evan Banks & "South Paw" Aric Andrews w/"Barefoot" Bobby Joe Neil and PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Lance Lude) by pinfall in six-man tag team action (14:40)
6. "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel defeated RGL Champion Charlie Weston by pinfall in 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament Quarterfinal action (8:38)
7. All Star Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini, Walter Eaton, "Assassin" Ray Kandrack & Chappy defeated CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Arik Royal by pinfall to win the title in "Coach's Rules" main event action (22:08)
Officials: Redd Jones, Robby Walsh, Joseph E. Hogan & "Chappy"
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
+++"Dangerous E" Corey Edsel and his entourage hit the ring to explain his strategy to get another title shot despite being denied the opportunity for a calendar year due to contractual stipulations in a match in June. Edsel and company kept Dollar$ too busy watching his back to be able to muster any kind of sustained offensive attack, allowing Edsel to keep up his end of his plan by advancing to the 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament Quarterfinal action later in the night via pinfall over his former tag partner.
+++Results courtesy of IndyInsiders.Com. Share this info, por favor!
+++CWF Rising Generation League Champion Charlie Weston found himself standing across the ring from "Lost Cause" Nick Richards with a shot at the Weaver Quarterfinals on the line. The RGL champion made an impressive stand against the rebel Richards, defeating him by pinfall for the right to face Edsel later in the evening.
+++The vacant CWF Golden Ticket was on the line in 8-Man Scramble action with 2 men starting and another joining the battle every 90 seconds. CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion Manny Garcia and Mecha Mercenary began the battle soon joined by "the 1st" Ric Converse, Michael "the Fury" McAllister. Jordan Flyght, "Assassin" Ray Kandrack, Chase Dakota and Aaron Biggs rounded out the 8-Man match, with Garcia, Flyght & McAllister the first three out. It got down to Converse and Kandrack after Kandrack eliminated Dakota in anger, with the big man confidently standing up to take control of the CWF Golden Ticket.
+++Trevor Lee, the Aftermath's Head Honcho w/Chet Sterling was out next to battle Brad Attitude w/Amy Love in singles action. This one went into the front row and Lee connected that vicious kick from the apron to the jaw of Attitude. One of the first CWF Dojo grads to sign with the "big leagues" refused to stay down, taking down the loud Lee for a pinfall win.
+++The "invaders" from Indiana, representatives of Evolution Pro, returned to the Sportatorum as the team of Tripp Cassidy, Ace Perry & Percy Davis stepped up to battle Team CWF's PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Lance Lude and the CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Champions Killbillies Aric Andrews & Evan Banks w/Bobby Joe Neil in six-man action. The invaders escaped with a shady pinfall victory, sending groups of fans into the parking lot at intermission searching for cars with Indiana plates.
+++Quarterfinal 2014 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action was up next as "Dangerous E" Corey Edsel and entourage hit the ring to face CWF RGL Champion Charlie Weston to advance to the tournament semi-finals at a later date. Edsel and his perfect storm of dangerous distractions took on the red-hot RGL champion, defeating him by pinfall to advance.
+++Main event action couldn't begin until the challenger's manager explained the chosen stipulations that would make it a Golden Ticket Coach's Rules Match. With substitutions legal, no DQ's allowed and no time limit, title change allowed on a count-out and a Coach's hand-picked referee, champion Arik Royal stepped through the ropes and sized up the size of the match he was presented. Despite the occassional 2 and 3 on one advantages by the Coach's All Stars by "substitutes" Kandrack and Walter Eaton, Royal kept moving forward. When the three "invaders" from Indiana ran in and attacked Royal, the CWF locker room spilled out to even the score. With the mayhem that follows, Wilkins gets Royal's shoulders down for the referee's three-count to win the title after ending Royal's 560 title reign.
+++CWF Mid Atlantic returns to live action NEXT Saturday July 19th at 7:30pm at Gibsonville NC's Mid Atlantic Sportatorium for CWF NO EXCUSES 2014! Details on www.cwf247.com!
« Back to index
Link: Still Makin' dem Donuts!
We ask that everyone remember that this message forum is frequented by children, fans and marks. We ask that you please keep the subject matter within the parameters of a PG-13 world. Do not post objectionable photos or graphics.
Board users that disregard the above guidelines may be removed from the system without notice.
Whether you like it or whether you don't!