Posted by donnyb on 5/12/2019, 11:47 pm
Friends and fellow members, I am selling off many of my own private stash that I have had squirreled away for 15-30 years. I am fine before anyone asks. I'm funding a car, and the funds from these items are necessary for the purchase. I'm going to offer items here and on facebook before posting on ebay. Most of this stuff is expensive, I know. But it's amazing stuff that you could chase for years (as I did) to find it. Most all is NOS or super mint used/restored. Send me an email to email@example.com. I don't have any SS427 stuff othet than what is listed. |
1. NOS N96 14" mag caps. $1050.00/set
2. 1968 convertible vigilites, some NOS, the balance is mint restored. 100% complete with installation instructions. $5,000.00.
3. 396 4-speeed air cleaner, very nice used, $600.00
4. (SOLD) 427 4 speed air cleaner, very nice used, $950.00
5. 68-9 bench seat boot, bezel (both NOS) and retainer (excellent used), $1500.00
6. NOS rear spiral shocks, $400.00/pr.
7. (SOLD) 1966 NOS cruise control kit in the box, $1,400.00
8. (SOLD) 1966 manual transmission NOS cruise control adapter kit, $900.00
9. (SOLD) 68 bench seat headrests, mint medium blue upholstered covers. Has every piece of hardware, brackets, escutions, etc. to install in your bench seat. $500.00.
10. 68 cop car dash 140mph with tach and gauges, $2,200.00.
11. 1968 lower grill, MINT NOS, $500.00
12. NOS 69 4 speed dash harness, $450.00
13. (SOLD) NOS 68 4 speed dash harness with gauges and A/C, $500.00
14. (SOLD) 1968 - 69 convertible rear seat speaker enclosures NOS in the accessory boxes with the correct hardware and speaker ground wires, $300.00
15. Used HT 4sp. crossmember, $450.00
16. Used CV 4sp. crossmember, $500.00
17. New take out complete 1968 4sp. shifter assembly. Bench or bucket handles available, MINT! $950.00.
18. 68-9 bench seat NOS shifter balls (2) A $150.00 each
19. Complete 67-8 clutch pedals, linkage, Z-bar, frame bracket, etc. MINT used, $450.00
20. MINT used 4 speed hump, $450.00
21. (SOLD) MINT NOS Hurst 4 speed shifter assembly still in the old Hurst box. Bags are all unopened, Older cad plated unit fron back in 68-69 vintage. The real deal. Have black and white shifter balls, $750.00,
22. (SOLD) Correct 612 bell with the proper and unique stud and clutch fork for the Impala, $350.00
23. (SOLD) Correct 1968 M-20 Muncie completely and professionally rebuilt by Ed Hartnett, $1,100.00.
24. (SOLD) NOS 1968 Impala A/C condenser in the blister pack, MINT! $300.00
25. NOS 1968 Dryer/dehydrater bottle, $200.00
26. MINT 1968 4 speed console with original lid (perfect!), upper and lower boots, upper and lower boot rings (which are almost always missing from used consoles, mint 4 speed console insert, ashtray, etc. $2,000.00. May have a slider also, have to look.
27. (SOLD) Excellent used black A/C kick panels with stereo speaker grills, $225.00.
28. Excellent used complete speed minder dash cluster, 100% complete and correct, working, $400.00.
29. NOS power brake booster in AC Delco box, $300.00.
30. 15x6 trim rings unopened in the GM boxes (inside clip style), $800.00
31. (SOLD) Mostly complete BB smog set-up including an NOS "DG" diverter valve, pump with a white fan, exhaust manifolds with pipes, A.I.R. Pipes (NOS), brackets, check valves, original dated hoses and clamps, etc. $1,200.00 (all)
32. Many NOS emblems (SS grill, fenders, rear SS427 rear Chevrolet, casted 427 F marker bezels (repros are wrong), SS427 F marker bezels, etc., contact or call me.
33. (SOLD) NOS 68 SS427 grill emblem, $200.00
34. NOS 68 SS427 trunk emblem, $75.00
35. (SALE PENDING)MINT used 68 deluxe horn shroud with a Mint SS427 steering wheel emblem, $150.00
36. Many small NOS items (contact me for pricing)such as 68 Parchment window cranks; parchment lock knobs (other colors available as well); some NOS deluxe seat belt assemblies in Black and grey-green; PW conduits (3), plus much more. Contact me with your needs.