La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Re: House keeping & House Sitting
We stayed at Casa Maguey for a total of 8 weeks this winter and got to know Yessi well. She was far more than a house sitter and house keeper, she was a property manager. If you want her to keep your place clean, let her know your standards and she will meet them. If you need her to care for your house while you are away, Yessi knows how to do all kinds of maintenance tasks -- she can fix leaky taps, broken screens, broken light switches, put a tarp on a roof ... and if something needs fixing that she cannot do herself, she knows who to get in La Manzanilla to do it right. If you want her to welcome guests and receive rent, you can trust her to do that as well. Helga did. I am sure she could manage reservations, too.
Yessi could manage a small hotel. Caring for your house would be an easy task for her, and one she would do well. You can feel comfortable leaving your home in her hands.
House keeping & House Sitting - Yessie March 12, 2019, 12:58 pm
- Re: House keeping & House Sitting - Helga March 12, 2019, 1:45 pm
- Re: House keeping & House Sitting - Kim Adams March 12, 2019, 9:20 pm
- Re: House keeping & House Sitting - Yessie March 29, 2019, 4:28 pm
- Re: House keeping & House Sitting - Yessie April 17, 2019, 2:41 pm
- Re: House keeping & House Sitting - Yessie September 15, 2019, 11:36 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.