La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Posted by Dhyana on September 13, 2019, 2:09 pm, in reply to "Re: help?
I havenʻt tried it personally but the quote below shows the difference between current and ʻold schoolʻ methods of dialing to Mexico. It is from the link https://yucalandia.com/answers-to-common-questions/phone-calls-to-and-from-mexico-dialing-made-easy/
that was posted on the message board in the summer:
"~ Calling to Mexico from the US or Canada:
Dial a ‘+’ at the beginning of the number** … then dial the country code … and add the number +52-999-555-5555 …
**Dialing a ‘+’ from within any country (now) tells the phone company computers that you want an international line ~
Old School Dialing to a Mexican land-line phone: Dial 011-52 & the ten digit number (i.e. 011-52-999-924-1234)
Old School Dialing to a Mexican cell phone: Dial 011-52-1 & the ten digit number (i.e. 011-52-1-999-924-1234)"
Phone news - Ralph June 21, 2019, 9:48 am
- Re: Phone news - davidstrand June 22, 2019, 8:11 pm
- help? - Jo Anna September 13, 2019, 10:56 am
- Re: help? - Ralph September 13, 2019, 11:44 am
- Re: help? - Jo Anna September 13, 2019, 11:45 am
- Re: help? - Dhyana September 13, 2019, 2:09 pm
- old/new - Jo Anna September 13, 2019, 3:17 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.