La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Re: Bamboo poles
Posted by Robbie Boyes on December 6, 2019, 1:39 pm, in reply to "Bamboo poles
I don't want to be negative here but something to consider.... I have worked with bamboo poles on several projects around our house and the ones that were not treated properly; each section drilled and the pieces emerged in carbolic acid solution ( I may have that part wrong) did not last long before bugs moved in and ate them from the inside out. The ones I bought from David Collins were treated(by David and his crew) and are still good after three or four years.
Bamboo poles - Julie and Rusty December 5, 2019, 1:17 pm
- Re: Bamboo poles - bill December 5, 2019, 9:43 pm
- Re: Bamboo poles - Julie and Rusty December 6, 2019, 9:09 am
- Re: Bamboo poles - Shaun December 6, 2019, 10:53 am
- Re: Bamboo poles - Jeanne December 6, 2019, 1:14 pm
- Re: Bamboo poles - Robbie Boyes December 6, 2019, 1:39 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.