Re: In denial
Posted by Larry on May 20, 2020, 11:26 pm, in reply to "Re: In denial
No, the denial issue is not global. In my part of thee world, this virus is taken very seriously. We have a senior health official who makes daily reports on what is happening and what we should do. There are signs everywhere and TV and radio waves are constantly talking about what people should do.
Does everybody go along with it? No. But the statistics, if you believe in them, suggest that in those places that take this seriously experience far less cases and far few deaths. It has been proven that wearing a mask works, as does social distancing and frequent hand washing .
Message Thread | This response ↓|
In denial - Mazinka May 20, 2020, 1:02 pm
- Re: In denial - M Morgan May 20, 2020, 2:11 pm
- Re: In denial - Daniel H May 20, 2020, 5:11 pm
- Re: In denial - Neal May 20, 2020, 5:19 pm
- Re: In denial - Jon Pace May 20, 2020, 10:36 pm
- Re: In denial - Larry May 20, 2020, 11:26 pm
- Re: In denial - Charley May 21, 2020, 10:52 am
« Back to index | View thread »