La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Re: Organic produce
I used to make my pesto in ice cube trays so I could store them in a plastic bag in the freezer, and the ingredients were the classics--basil, parmesan, garlic, olive oil, etc. Now I have used arugula, almonds, different oils, etc. Seems you can't go wrong. When the pesto is made, I spread it out on a cookie sheet and freeze it, and when frozen, I break it into large pieces for storage in the freezer. I can break off however much I need in the dish I'm cooking. Much better than ice cubes!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Organic produce - Carol Lopez June 18, 2020, 7:32 am
- Re: Organic produce - sue oriley June 18, 2020, 10:57 pm
- Re: Organic produce - Lynda Earley June 22, 2020, 11:38 am
- Re: Organic produce - Carol L. July 2, 2020, 9:49 am
- Re: Organic produce - Jeanne July 2, 2020, 1:33 pm
- Re: Organic produce - Valerie D July 3, 2020, 9:25 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.