La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Re: Questioning Covid-19 Case Numbers
Hola, Stefania. Sorry but Francisco isn't helpful on Covid-19 happenings. He is as stymied as all of us on the subject. For some reason, La Huerta isn't informing him of too much or anything at all.
But tomorrow might be a big day on information from La Huerta as we might find out if LM is going to be closed down and, if so, by how much; a little, more or lots. Even home delivery of restaurant meals might be affected.
We needed the reten before to keep the virus out but we really need it now to help contain what we have already. But don't hear any noise in that direction either.
I'll be visiting the Delegado on Friday to see if there is any way that we can get pertinent county bug news, information, or plans. I feel that we are in the dark and groping.
La Huerta doesn't have our tourist invasion. Along with protection we need, at least, information on numbers and how La Huerta is handling cases. Cruz
PS: The person with the inconclusive diagnosis was able to borrow a small oxygen tank from the BAEJAC Emergency Ambulance.
Questioning Covid-19 Case Numbers - Cruz July 14, 2020, 6:18 pm
- Re: Questioning Covid-19 Case Numbers - Moderator July 14, 2020, 6:37 pm
- Re: Questioning Covid-19 Case Numbers - Stephanie July 14, 2020, 6:55 pm
- Re: Questioning Covid-19 Case Numbers - Cruz July 14, 2020, 10:14 pm
- Re: Questioning Covid-19 Case Numbers - M Morgan July 14, 2020, 9:27 pm
- First link expanded - Rebecca July 15, 2020, 3:11 pm
- Re: Questioning Covid-19 Case Numbers - Monte Morgan July 19, 2020, 9:40 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.