La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Posted by Daniel H on September 10, 2020, 8:40 pm, in reply to "Rutherford
Great video, it was so steady it was like a photograph.
I had to look closely at the ocean closest to the camera to
see subtle ocean changes.
Yes, it was a great sunset both in width and depth and in color
and variation (there were even animal clouds).
You could start looking on the left and take a few minutes to
reach the right. When you started on the left again it had changed
enough to be a new experience. It was a very entertaining movie.
"it was like being in heaven" yeah, I can get that. For me it was
more like you were reminded of heaven. But who cares about semantics,
one cool ####ing sunset!
Rutherford - Steven September 10, 2020, 6:37 pm
- Re: Rutherford - Stephanie September 10, 2020, 8:25 pm
- Re: Rutherford - Daniel H September 10, 2020, 8:40 pm
- Re: Rutherford - Steven September 10, 2020, 8:51 pm
- Re: Rutherford - Steve2 September 11, 2020, 6:31 am
- Re: Rutherford - Wendy J September 11, 2020, 8:12 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.