La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Re: US equivalent of what Canada has
RE: A/C ventilation Systems...Each aircraft type is designed from the ground up. Cabins are normally designed to be pressurized to 7000'(at altitude) so the entire pressurization/ventilation of the cabin is an integral part of the complex design of the aircraft; nothing is an add-on or retrofit to be implemented by any airline company, doing something like that would destroy the certification of the A/C. Cabin HEPA filters are designed to be removed and replaced as part of any aircraft's ongoing maintenance schedule. Some newer designs are now including UV-C sterilization where the UV-C effectively fry's the DNA and RNA of all bacterial and viral pathogens. UV-C is simple and is also commonly used in water treatment systems, both commercial and residential. Either way all commercial aircraft type have a sophisticated pressurization/ventilation system that is built in to the original design.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Re: US equivalent of what Canada has - Rick September 28, 2020, 3:05 am
- Re: US equivalent of what Canada has - Daniel H September 28, 2020, 3:07 am
- Alaska airlines cleaning and disfencting procedures - Deano September 28, 2020, 7:25 am
- Re: US equivalent of what Canada has - Dennis F September 29, 2020, 7:55 pm
- How are flight attendants protecting themselves during the pandemic?? - Daniel H October 3, 2020, 7:55 am
- Our comfort level in our choices... - Deano... October 4, 2020, 2:09 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.