La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Re: Which test is best for COVID-19?
The problem with instructions is that they are written by people who already know the information, they tend to LEAVE OUT information needed by those who don't know anything.
The opposite is also true, COVID information is written by people who already know the information, they tend to INCLUDE more information than needed by those who don't know anything.
This is probably the clearest explanation to date (thank you Guillermo) but even it has more information than the average person needs. For example
What about accuracy? - average person does not need to know about false negatives and positives, accuracy could just be one number like Molecular tests are 90% accurate and Antigen tests are 60% accurate.
What does the test look for? - This could be eliminated, the test looks for COVID 19, period.
The true accuracy of tests for COVID-19 is uncertain
This section is a bit un nerving
Onward through the fog.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque - david dagoli January 19, 2021, 10:39 am
- Re: Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque - Guillermo Garcia January 19, 2021, 1:45 pm
- Red alerts???!!! - Judd & Laura January 22, 2021, 6:10 pm
- Re: Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque - Kathleen January 24, 2021, 8:38 am
- All who need testing - Judd & Laura January 24, 2021, 12:33 pm
- Re: Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque - Kathleen January 26, 2021, 5:37 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.