La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Re: Antigen tests in Melaque
The most current message I saw said the antigen test at the lab in Melaque is 1,000 pesos.
Currently, the U.S. allows a negative antigen test to get on an airplane bound for the U.S.
However, things are changing daily now. President Biden is moving fast to slow down the spread of infection. For instance, he just signed legislation that will force international arrivals to quarantine - it takes effect January 26. There is also talk that they may require the more expensive PCR test which seems to be standard for the rest of the world.
My advice: best if you keep yourself abreast of changes, especially in the next week or so.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque - david dagoli January 19, 2021, 10:39 am
- Re: Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque - Guillermo Garcia January 19, 2021, 1:45 pm
- Red alerts???!!! - Judd & Laura January 22, 2021, 6:10 pm
- Re: Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque - Kathleen January 24, 2021, 8:38 am
- All who need testing - Judd & Laura January 24, 2021, 12:33 pm
- Re: Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque - Kathleen January 26, 2021, 5:37 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.