La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Re: Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque
That's really tight timing. We have to test Wed at 8am. Samples arrive PV in late afternoon but not processed until Thurs. Results to Beny Thurs at 5 or 6pm. Email results to us HOPEFULLY Thurs night. We have to leave for PV Fri morning for 4pm flight. That is 56 hours. If we test Tues it would be 80 hours which is not within the 72 hour deadline.
If all goes well it will work but... Things happen!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque - david dagoli January 19, 2021, 10:39 am
- Re: Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque - Guillermo Garcia January 19, 2021, 1:45 pm
- Red alerts???!!! - Judd & Laura January 22, 2021, 6:10 pm
- Re: Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque - Kathleen January 24, 2021, 8:38 am
- All who need testing - Judd & Laura January 24, 2021, 12:33 pm
- Re: Testing at Beny's Lab in Melaque - Kathleen January 26, 2021, 5:37 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.