La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
"More broadly, there’s no playbook for ending a pandemic"
Posted by Daniel H on May 16, 2021, 3:56 pm, in reply to "Dittto
"There are about 3,000 health departments in the United States, ranging in size from federal to municipal. Laws vary by state, but the system is decentralized, meaning decisions are more often made at the bottom than the top. To wit, CDC releases on COVID-19 come in the form of guidance, not regulations. Unless the issue crosses state lines, states and counties are free to follow that guidance or not. "
"Members of the public who don’t routinely check state and local regulations are bound to get confused,"
Risk tolerance differs by area https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2021/0514/In-US-pandemic-s-end-is-in-sight.-Are-Americans-ready
No masks for vacinnated, Costco, Walmart etc: - Deano May 15, 2021, 8:07 pm
- Re: No masks for vacinnated, Costco, Walmart etc: - Steve Pearson May 15, 2021, 11:51 pm
- Re: No masks for vacinnated, Costco, Walmart etc: - Daniel H May 16, 2021, 4:42 am
- Dittto - Deano May 16, 2021, 12:52 pm
- "More broadly, there’s no playbook for ending a pandemic" - Daniel H May 16, 2021, 3:56 pm
- Re: Dittto - Jo Anna May 16, 2021, 5:55 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.