Re: covid news
Edited by board administrator September 23, 2021, 4:07 am
Posted by Daniel H on September 23, 2021, 3:09 am, in reply to "Re: covid news
The source of your re confirmation is ...?
The idea behind testing is to find the positives and isolate them (or at least do something). It doesn't make much sense to test 3 times a week or even once a month if your not taking some kind of action.
"the in-class students are being tested 3 times weekly and are showing an 80% infection rate.}
Its like you are saying Juan tested positive on Monday, its Wednesday lets test him again
Also I think you mean that 80% have tested positive at some point, not all at once.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
covid news - Peter Prunuske September 22, 2021, 6:38 pm
- Re: covid news - Cruz G September 22, 2021, 7:55 pm
- Re: covid news - Daniel H September 22, 2021, 8:43 pm
- Re: covid news - Monte m September 22, 2021, 11:44 pm
- Re: covid news - Daniel H September 23, 2021, 3:09 am
- Mexico to use only Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine on at-risk kids - Daniel H September 24, 2021, 9:17 am
- Peter Prunuske??? - Mike & Tracy October 6, 2021, 12:09 pm
« Back to index | View thread »