Another Storm Brewing?
Posted by Mark S. on October 6, 2021, 6:34 am
I woke up and checked different weather sites to see what I could expect on my swim this morning. I was fooling around with the forecast option on Ventusky and, to my surprise, took note a a fairly strong low pressure system on track to hit our area next Tuesday and Wednesday. https://www.ventusky.com/?p=17.4;-105.2;5&l=rain-3h&t=20211013/1800
The Tropical Tidbit forecasts for October 12th and 13th reflect the same prognostication. https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs®ion=epac&pkg=mslp_pcpn&runtime=2021100606&fh=162
(I tried to copy images from my sites to post here but I apparently lack the skill to do so).
NOAA simply shows a large orange blob well to our south with the notation that it has a 50% chance of developing into a tropical cyclone in the next 5 days.
Who knows what we actually have in store for us, weather wise, next week. But, it does make me a bit apprehensive when two weather sites of proven past accuracy agree on what to expect in the coming days. Just a FYI.
Another Storm Brewing? - Mark S. October 6, 2021, 6:34 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Another Storm Brewing? - Daniel H October 6, 2021, 3:06 pm
- Re: Another Storm Brewing? - john p October 9, 2021, 3:55 pm
- Finally the tiniest bit of spinner - Daniel H October 9, 2021, 8:48 pm
- Tropical Storm Pamela Forecast Advisory - Daniel H October 10, 2021, 4:11 pm
- Re: Another Storm Brewing? - Kim October 10, 2021, 5:52 pm
- Monthly Tropical Weather Summary - Daniel H October 11, 2021, 9:05 am
- Re: Another Storm Brewing? - Steve October 11, 2021, 12:07 pm
- Update - Daniel H October 12, 2021, 8:20 am