La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Posted by Daniel H on December 2, 2021, 8:38 am, in reply to "Re: PCR
That's cool but you may want to think about asking people to answer questions about something that hasn't happened.
The government tends to make announcements then backtrack a bit to make it fit with reality. As they did when they announced the plan to open the borders about a month ago. https://members5.boardhost.com/lamanzanilla/msg/1634338833.html
Best to first let them announce the new policy, wait a few days for it to change, then start figuring out how or if it is going to be dealt with in the real world.
They are doing all of this action when the status of the new variant is not known. My best guess is they are trying to cover their political asses i.e. if you over react its ok, if you under react your career is over. In that scenario its the one with the biggest nightmares that wins. (big cry)
PCR - Bernard Zalon December 1, 2021, 5:09 pm
- Re: PCR - Daniel H December 1, 2021, 5:22 pm
- Re: PCR - Kushad December 1, 2021, 5:54 pm
- Re: PCR - john p December 1, 2021, 6:14 pm
- Re: PCR - Bernard December 2, 2021, 7:29 am
- Re: PCR - Ann December 2, 2021, 8:15 pm
- Re: PCR - ErinS December 3, 2021, 8:28 am
- Re: PCR - Bernard December 2, 2021, 8:12 am
- Re: PCR - Daniel H December 2, 2021, 8:38 am
- Re: PCR - Daniel H December 2, 2021, 1:51 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.