La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Posted by Jeanne on January 12, 2022, 11:16 am, in reply to "Re: booster
I went yesterday, arriving at around 1. There were a lot of people, and it was difficult at first to figure out what the system was. We finally found a woman with numbers. I was 1300, and they were taking in 1100-1150 when I arrived. When they call out the numbers for the next group of 50, you approach the table in front where 3 or 4 women dealt with your paperwork and gave you back your half of the comprobante (found on-line), and then you waited briefly to be let in the door of the hospital. There we found 50 chairs in 4 rows, each row facing in opposite directions, and 2 nurses using the same cart came down the line and jabbed us in our left arms. We waited for 5 minutes and then left. The people in the waiting area were very helpful, sharing extra chairs and helping us understand the directions being shouted out at the front of the crowd. Parking was easy--we pulled right into the lot--and in total, we were there for about 3 hours. I recommend going later in the day when fewer people are there.
booster - Sherri January 10, 2022, 12:39 pm
- Re: booster - david dagoli January 10, 2022, 3:11 pm
- Re: booster - Sherri January 10, 2022, 4:11 pm
- Re: booster - david dagoli January 10, 2022, 7:05 pm
- Re: booster - Rhonda o January 11, 2022, 9:06 am
- Re: booster - Mike fuchs January 12, 2022, 10:40 am
- Re: booster - Jeanne January 12, 2022, 11:16 am
- Re: booster - Jaime F January 12, 2022, 4:19 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.