PELUDITOS NEXT CLINIC IS FRIDAY MARCH 17 TO SUNDAY 19 ( set up March 16/take down March 20)
We are bringing in New Vets who are highly qualified, will bring in some fresh energy and some much needed change to our clinics!
This Clinic will have a slightly different pace. We will be accepting animals at 8AM and finished surgeries at about 4PM (no more long afternoons for us)
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR:
- Front Desk - Spanish speaking skills will be highly beneficial
- Instrument Sterilization
- Crate Cleaning - hopefully less than pervious clinics
- Recovery - *See Note Below
- Artist to Paint our Peluditos Logo on our wonderful trailer - Any artists want to volunteer?
- Set up March 16 and Take down March 20- Always goes super fast, just an hour or two.
Due to the new format, there are some new requests for the Recovery Volunteers to make sure everyone is safe and happy.
As the Clinic will be at a faster pace than the past,* RECOVERY VOLUNTEERS should be comfortable with the following:
- Should be Mobile. It will be necessary to be on the floor and moving between Recovery Stations
- Comfortable with Dogs and Cats
- No Animal Allergies
- Available for 3 hour shifts
- Take vital signs every 10- 15 minutes (body temperature, pulse and respiration)
- Cover up to 4 animals at a time.
IF YOU CAN VOLUNTEER, PLEASE RESPOND WITH DAYS/ SHIFTS (3 HRS) AND VOLUNTEER POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE.
We also need a few volunteers the day before and day after for set up and break down.
As always, please bring water and any needed snacks. We are looking forward to seeing y’all and having another Successful Clinic!
THANK YOU all and we hope many of you can help out. Please respond to Casey firstname.lastname@example.org
« Back to index | View thread »