La Manzanilla Message Board
[ Post a Response | La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Re: Dog bite
Posted by Anneli on February 22, 2023, 6:04 pm, in reply to "Re: Dog bite
Neal - I am so sorry that this happened to you. What an awful experience! 😔
I know the area by the Old Hotel pretty well - there are really no people living right there, other than some beach lot care takers and their families and their dogs have not been a problem before. However, I have seen people “squatting” at the Old Hotel, in the past, not sure if there is anyone there now, who owns those three dogs.
Another possibility is that these 3 dogs were just here with someone from out of town and do not live here. One can only hope. 🙏🏽
I try to always carry a stick with me when I walk with my big dog, be it in town, on the manglare road or on the beach.
When I feel better, I am planning to check out the area around the Old Hotel and see what is going on. With a big stick and pepper spray.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Dog bite - Neal February 22, 2023, 9:26 am
- Re: Dog bite - Valerie D February 22, 2023, 9:34 am
- Re: Dog bite - Neal February 22, 2023, 11:29 am
- Re: Dog bite - Laura February 22, 2023, 12:00 pm
- Re: Dog bite - Neal February 22, 2023, 2:40 pm
- Re: Dog bite - david dagoli February 22, 2023, 5:26 pm
- Re: Dog bite - CraigB February 22, 2023, 5:33 pm
- Re: Dog bite - Anneli February 22, 2023, 6:04 pm
- Re: Dog bite - Julia February 22, 2023, 7:22 pm
- Julia - Jo Anna H February 22, 2023, 10:02 pm
- Re: Dog bite deterrent - M Morgan February 23, 2023, 7:49 pm
- Re: Dog bite - Sandy Hill February 22, 2023, 8:24 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Terms of agreement
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.