I am very happy to be back in La Manzanilla again after 7 months in the USA.
I will be offering weekly classes called
The Healing Power of the Voice
on Mondays from 11-12:30 starting December 4th at Casa Luz, #75 Boca del Rio, La Manzanilla - upstairs.
These classes are based on the Yoga of Sound which is an ancient mystical tradition using Voice, Breath and Movement as a Way of Healing, Empowerment & Self-Realization
• how to sing with your whole body to align yourself and tap into your authentic Voice
• practices that purify and magnetize the physical and the subtle energy bodies to bring increased creativity, integration and balance
• explore the healing qualities of various modes of music
• Sanskrit chants to access the sacred within
• Have fun exploring your own healing sounds and songs
Shanti Shivani is a singer/nada yogini/sound healer, internationally acclaimed seminar leader and recording artist. She was one of the first Western pioneers bringing the sacred traditions of Sound Yoga and Dhrupad, the most ancient style of Hindustani classical music, to the West. Shanti has been giving Dhrupad concerts and leading chants from all over the world since 1993.
She brings a wealth of vocal, meditative, and movement experience to her classes. She has several albums to her credit and has been recording as a solo artist and in collaboration with many World Music artists since 1993. Please visit: www.shantishivani.com
YouTube: Shanti Shivani Music Sound Yoga
For more information, please contact me at
Responses are not allowed!
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.
Create your own free message board!