ants & polvo magico
Posted by jill s on October 22, 2021, 9:47 am
Edited by board administrator October 22, 2021, 10:03 am
The active ingredient in polvo magico: |
"Cypermethrin is moderately toxic through skin contact or ingestion. It may cause irritation to the skin and eyes. Symptoms of dermal exposure include numbness, tingling, itching, burning sensation, loss of bladder control, incoordination, seizures and possible death."
Cypermethrin - Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypermethrin
Symptoms of dermal exposure---possible death.
Perhaps the name of polvo magico should be polvo toxico.
What I'm thinking is to make a paper "house" like other ant-pesticide companies, put something enticing in it along with polvo toxico, discard it to..? and thus not have this nerve poison be mixed with my environment.