There are a few reasons that for the most part are purely opinion
1) most of my guys are northern (south bend, Elkhart, Warsaw) so going to warsaw and Kokomo is much less expensive and time consuming.
2) in the d division nsa this weekend pulled as many teams as any other association in the state for our division
3) imo the parks and the fields (up until isp went turf) are nicer and better maintained during tournaments that anything that is ran in indiana. Fields are dragged and redone about every third game during a tournament
4) we are not fully sponsored so we can't really afford to travel out of state on multiple weekends or even to Indy which is 3 hours away for some of my guys especially when it's down in Bloomington.
5) I think the new nsa ball is the best ball out right now.
6) I feel it is more challenging to build a competitive roster in nsa with all of the restrictions and limitations they have in place. Limited roster spots. A player still takes up a roster spot even after being released etc....
7) as far as competition, there are weak teams and good teams in every association. We have played four tournaments so far and lost to an indiana team 2 times. Both in nsa to Hmob who is a very solid team.
8) the layout for this tournament was 100 bucks per team to the winner. Made it kind of a no brainer
I know yesterday was in your hometown but why keep playing NSA when you know the competition level is below you guys?
Kory hasn't played with us in 2 years
I’d be more pissed about Rombold playing
Clay is the one you are worried about? Hahahahahh
And B conference, shows you how Hagy works things.
Clay bowman played bronze last year
And Hagy turned a blind eye to it.
Hell Clay Bowman a rated B player playing Silver won MVP as he should’ve been the best player out there in Silver/D. Thought he was on Ruthless (C) though and they were playing in Louisville