[ Post a Response | Real Powerlifting ]
What has Powerlifting World come to?
Posted by jmikewillis
on August 20, 2013, 1:01 am
I am not trying to start a huge bashing here but as I watched David Hoff's 1210 lb Squat this past weekend, it made me disgusted and sick at my stomach. How do we continue to allow All-Time records being broke by such garbage. This was a half-squat by most books and the reaction of everyone congratulating him is quite comical. Now I don't know David personally. Have met him a couple of times and to put 1210 lbs. on your back is legit but to call that a SQUAT is a laughing stock of the Powerlifting World. Makes me really appreciate the Integrity and judging of the NASA Organization....just my 2 cents worth !!!
Team Supremacy Powerlifting & Fitness
Personal Trainer - Strength & Conditioning
NASA National Certified Referee
- Re: What has Powerlifting World come to? - shawn71 September 20, 2013, 1:09 pm
- Why would someone want to squat and not use their hands? - rthedrick84 August 20, 2013, 6:28 pm
- Re: What has Powerlifting World come to? - Ldonahue August 20, 2013, 10:05 am
- Re: What has Powerlifting World come to? - Pat Frock August 20, 2013, 9:41 am
- Those who keep up with things know this is true - Rich August 20, 2013, 8:35 am
- Re: What has Powerlifting World come to? - jkoopmann August 20, 2013, 7:44 am