Re: Test routes
User logged in as UKAT2783
Posted by Dave Hill on February 16, 2013, 8:37 pm, in reply to "Re: Test routes
The last time (actually the only time) that I have ever been challenged about how much fuel was used whilst the car was in my care, resulted in me asking the customer to pay the bill & exercise her right to find another repairer!
She was not happy that her car was covered in dust & that I had apparently used 3/4 tank of fuel.
It was booked in for an emission related problem & she was on holiday for the week.
The car spent an hour in the workshop & was held at fast idle for approximately 20 minutes.
Should we document mileage & fuel content on all cars as they arrive?
Ahh the joy of dealing with customers!
Road test routes # - Brian Spratt February 14, 2013, 11:29 am
- Re: Test routes - aidan birley February 14, 2013, 1:41 pm
- Re: Test routes - Matt Seabrook February 14, 2013, 4:49 pm
- Re: Test routes - Brian Spratt February 15, 2013, 9:01 am
- Re: Test routes - Tom Williams February 15, 2013, 3:54 pm
- Re: Test routes - Brian Spratt February 15, 2013, 4:22 pm
- Re: Test routes - Lee Mackintosh February 16, 2013, 1:00 pm
- Re: Test routes - Dave Hill February 16, 2013, 8:37 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk