Re: EU Referendum
User logged in as ukat3627
i will probably be out, because i hate being dictated to by people in another country (jobs for the boys!) about things like adopting (dumbing down) our MoT test etc.
but really i'd rather stay in because the principle is good, but we lack successive governments with ball big enough balls to stand up to the other members & say "we're not doing that & if you fine us we won't be paying that either as it's not in the best interests of the UK"
it's all as clear as mud as usual!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
EU Referendum # - aidan birley June 5, 2016, 11:02 am
- Re: EU Referendum - Ian Baxter June 5, 2016, 9:35 pm
- Re: EU Referendum - Andy Mason June 6, 2016, 11:21 am
- Re: EU Referendum - Jon Morgan June 6, 2016, 8:56 pm
- Re: EU Referendum - Steve Shaw June 7, 2016, 10:07 pm
- Re: EU Referendum # - Tom Williams June 8, 2016, 9:27 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Copyright © uk autotalk