The Lifeboat News
[ Post a Response | The Lifeboat News ]
Re: This was obvious
Cummings' uncle, a retired High Court judge, has died from the virus which he contracted in hospital where he was being treated for sepsis and other conditions.
'A retired senior judge and uncle to Downing Street political strategist Dominic Cummings has died with coronavirus.
Sir John Laws, 74, died Sunday at Chelsea and Westminster hospital in London following a three-week illness.
Laws first tested negative for Covid-19 when admitted to hospital suffering with sepsis and other health problems.
He subsequently contracted the virus and died on an isolated ward, according to the Guardian.' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8190231/Dominic-Cummings-uncle-retired-judge-Sir-John-Laws-dies-coronavirus-diagnosis.html
- Avoid Hospitals.. - Gerard April 6, 2020, 2:22 pm
- Heil-quote says: 'Died with', not 'Died of'. Hacks are waking up to that crucial distinction, since - Rhisiart Gwilym April 6, 2020, 2:43 pm
- Re: Heil-quote says: 'Died with', not 'Died of'. Hacks are waking up to that crucial distinction, since - Mary April 6, 2020, 2:59 pm
- Re: Heil-quote says: 'Died with', not 'Died of'. Hacks are waking up to that crucial distinction, since - Sinister Burt April 6, 2020, 2:59 pm
- It's not a crucial distinction except for people who know nothing about death certification. - dan April 6, 2020, 5:15 pm