Face masks do not deplete oxygen. Outside of people with severe pre existing respiratory
Posted by dan on April 11, 2021, 6:39 pmEdited by board administrator April 11, 2021, 6:45 pm
failure - ie those who are so breathless they are unable to walk more than 50 yards - there is no disturbance of respiratory physiology when wearing a loose fitting face mask.
It's physics not medicine and as certain as the earth being round. If anyone needs an explanation of the implications of the alveolar gas equation I am happy to provide. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alveolar_gas_equation
I agree with Itchy B there are many ridiculous inconsistencies with current mask policy. As with failed track and trace it doesn't mean it's the wrong answer just that the government doesn't care.
- Oh dear me...that's so bloody irresponsible - from a Dr. too - shame! NOM - Si April 11, 2021, 6:55 pm
- You said it, Si! - Willem April 11, 2021, 7:12 pm
- Re: You said it, Si! - dan April 11, 2021, 7:41 pm
- Re: You said it, Si! - Margo April 11, 2021, 8:28 pm
- Re: You said it, Si! - Si April 12, 2021, 9:21 am
- They’re Tory masks. - Shyaku April 15, 2021, 3:22 am