The Lifeboat News
[ Post a Response | The Lifeboat News ]
He may have, but thatís his problem.
He waffles at the best of times, but this is waffle on steroids.
Waffle upon waffle upon waffle..endless waffle. All the random little bits and pieces he recalls having skimmed about science cut n pasted together.
There is no greater arrogance than someone who doesnít understand science telling you that science doesnít understand everything. Baying at the moon is a desperate human failing.
Canít imagine myself proposing out of the blue that, say, Dostoyevsky for example is a load of crap for the reason that everyone seems to be taken with it but its rather a long read, but there you go. Each to their own I guess.
Now I predict right on cue everyone here will say how insightful they found the article .... :-)
- This "we" shizzle been a marker of iffyness in written or spoken work imho. He means scienceproduct - Focus April 22, 2021, 10:32 am
- Thanks - Shyaku April 23, 2021, 3:12 pm
- Re: He may have, but thatís his problem. - johnlilburne April 22, 2021, 12:19 pm
- Yes! - Shyaku April 23, 2021, 3:14 pm
- Re: Yes! - johnlilburne April 23, 2021, 4:12 pm
- Re: Yes! - Gerard April 23, 2021, 6:24 pm
- Re: He may have, but thatís his problem. - brooks April 22, 2021, 12:37 pm
- I read Notes from Underground many years ago. - Keith-264 April 22, 2021, 12:42 pm