The Lifeboat News
[ Post a Response | The Lifeboat News ]
Presumably Russia doesn't lock up anybody.
And I can say that not having even watched the video, secure in the knowledge that nobody who works for RT is going to criticise Russia.
I know for a fact that Russia locks up anarchists (something of an improvement on the days when Lenin and Trotsky simply had them killed).
And of course they locked up the punk rock band Pussy Riot for their antics in church. Ludicrous. But the church and state in Russia have always supported each other.
I remember with glee the day over here that Peter Tatchell stormed the pulpit of the Archbishop of Canterbury during his Easter message to shout into the microphone of Archbishop Carey that it was not Christian to discriminate against gay and lesbians. Tatchell and his fellow activists were simply removed by security. That's what should have been done with Pussy Riot.
- Re: Presumably Russia doesn't lock up anybody. - brooks May 6, 2021, 12:49 pm
- Cheers, Brooks. - Der May 6, 2021, 4:14 pm
- Brilliant! Needs some references, though. - Der May 6, 2021, 4:36 pm
- "Most white people are simply terrified of black people": bollocks....nm - Keith-264 May 6, 2021, 4:58 pm
- Try adding something to the conversation, for a change - Der May 6, 2021, 6:00 pm
- For "price" read "people". nm - Der May 6, 2021, 6:02 pm
- Stats from "Our Enemies in Blue" - Raskolnikov May 6, 2021, 6:47 pm
- OK, bollocks, bollocks....nm - Keith-264 May 6, 2021, 9:06 pm
- And then we have the black barrister confused with defendent - Der May 7, 2021, 6:50 am
- Agreed - Focus May 6, 2021, 9:30 pm