The Lifeboat News
[ Post a Response | The Lifeboat News ]
Re: Presumably Russia doesn't lock up anybody.
Presumably Russia doesn't lock up anybody.
And I can say that not having even watched the video, secure in the knowledge that nobody who works for RT is going to criticise Russia.
Actually, Camp does give Russia's incarceration rates (3:34), despite them being pretty awful:
331/100,000, about half the US rate, but more than double China's. Not sure how they rank globally.
- Cheers, Brooks. - Der May 6, 2021, 4:14 pm
- Brilliant! Needs some references, though. - Der May 6, 2021, 4:36 pm
- "Most white people are simply terrified of black people": bollocks....nm - Keith-264 May 6, 2021, 4:58 pm
- Try adding something to the conversation, for a change - Der May 6, 2021, 6:00 pm
- For "price" read "people". nm - Der May 6, 2021, 6:02 pm
- Stats from "Our Enemies in Blue" - Raskolnikov May 6, 2021, 6:47 pm
- OK, bollocks, bollocks....nm - Keith-264 May 6, 2021, 9:06 pm
- And then we have the black barrister confused with defendent - Der May 7, 2021, 6:50 am
- Agreed - Focus May 6, 2021, 9:30 pm