The Lifeboat News
[ Post a Response | The Lifeboat News ]
Such Hard Line Clerics being elected in Iran....
Posted by Ed
on June 19, 2021, 10:30 pm
Hard Line Iranian Clerics are being elected in Iran....would love to know what their measure of "Hard Line"...any comparison to hard line, western war starting, sanction leading gits...love the BBC report on it, they have an "Iranian" sounding "reporter" who tells us many Iranians are terrified at what will happen now...of course Lyse "douchebag" Doucet wags her hands and uses that fekking sanctimonious BBC voice.
Dark clouds according on international horizons as Iran's nuclear ambitions rise...ok, whatever you say, "douchebag".
Oh...just head the poor queen had no winners at the races today...same "news" broadcast as delivered a possible nuclear holocaust because of the Iranians!
- One doesn't have 'dissenter' nations, only hardliners ... - Tomski June 19, 2021, 11:16 pm
- what their measure of "Hard Line". - Subhi June 20, 2021, 12:00 am
- They shafted Mosaddegh. Was he a "hard line" cleric? - Ken Waldron June 20, 2021, 1:00 am
- Mirandi on the recent election - Subhi June 20, 2021, 1:18 am
- Re: Such Hard Line Clerics being elected in Iran.... - Keith-264 June 20, 2021, 6:48 am
- Its all the peoplesí fault so sanctions are justified as in Gaza. Nm - Shyaku June 20, 2021, 6:52 pm