Just a reminder.....John Malkovich: "I'd rather shoot George Galloway"....never mentioned again.....
Posted by Ed
on September 9, 2021, 6:30 am
....oh, and Robert Fisk, he would have liked to kill him too....
Malkovich: 'I'd rather shoot George Galloway'
John Malkovich has said that the Scottish Labour MP George Galloway is one of the two people he would most like to kill.
According to the BBC, Malkovich said he would like to shoot Galloway after the politician condemned Israel's actions in the Palestinian territories and criticised the west's policies on Iraq.
Speaking at a Cambridge union debate, the star of Dangerous Liaisons and In the Line of Fire was asked who he would most like to "fight to the death". Malkovich named Mr Galloway and the Independent's Middle East correspondent Robert Fisk, saying "I'd rather just shoot them". The actor failed to elaborate on his comments, but merely said he disliked Mr Galloway because he did not tell the truth.... https://www.theguardian.com/film/2002/may/07/students.news
- Re: Just a reminder.....John Malkovich: "I'd rather shoot George Galloway"....never mentioned again..... - Adamski September 9, 2021, 6:43 am
- He's just like Rob "Meathead" Reiner. - Morrissey September 9, 2021, 8:26 am
- One of the most brutal supporters of Israel is Harvey Weinstein. - Morrissey September 9, 2021, 8:35 am
- Sacha Noam Baron Cohen is of course one of the worst. Yep - he's a "Noam" ! - Jim_Carlucci September 9, 2021, 11:19 am
- Cambridge Union Debate "Israel is a Rogue State" has been rendered inaudible on Y'tube - Jim_Carlucci September 9, 2021, 11:37 am
- Read my lips: Sabotage - Tomski September 9, 2021, 12:26 pm
- It may be a subject worth raising with Norman - K264 writes to him nm - Tomski September 9, 2021, 3:12 pm
- It was all garbled when I tried earlier, but I can hear it now - anyone else? nm - Sinister Burt September 9, 2021, 5:58 pm
- Norman Finklestein's site is blocked when I look from my college, described as 'Hate' - Sinister Burt September 9, 2021, 6:39 pm