Regarding this board, I recall five broad layers of debate, here, on COVID:
(1) Whether the virus was real, not real, just the flu.
(2) Whether masks were effective for public health, ineffective, a means of social control, an excuse for authoritarian tactics.
(3) Whether lockdowns were effective or a means of social/economic control.
(4) Whether tests were effective and/or accurate
(5) Whether vaccines were safe and/or effective.
- The above debates included opinions on the role of the media, the roles of various officials and experts.
I recall this was quite a broad surface of debate.
Best regards, Shyaku