1. How did she get to Davos? She giggled because she's always asked this question - she thinks it's funny because it's totally irrelevant, they'll know how she got there, and she finds this funny .
2. Private jets? She's been waylaid on her way to somewhere, why should she answer in this situation.
3. Who's the unpleasant dismissive baldy twerp in the inset picture?
4. The questions are designed to diminish her and her activism, to make her seem like a hypocrite - she's deigning to ignore this ignorance and the obvious agenda of these questions and the questioners. She gets this ALL THE TIME. She's treating them with the contempt they deserve.
5. Why is it so cold in Davos. ?It's winter, and of course the question is utterly ridiculous as the Alps have been basking in an unprecedented winter heat wave.
6. Are you a child actor? Got the the laugh this ridiculous and crass enquiry deserved. Jimmy, did you not get this. Greata's IQ is pretty high, and she knows perfectly well how to handle such stupidity.
7. Posing with the police? Another well deserved giggle.
8. Yes, she could have said "Please leave me alone" and that might have been a solution.
9. What does condemning OPEC energy mean?
Anyway I won't go on - this dissection by Jimmy Dore of this particular incident is just unkind and .mocking The baldy is horrible and all Jimmy can do is laugh at him? Hold on wasn't that what Greta was doing.
I think she was treating the whole thing with total contempt. She was right to do so. But Jimmy needs to up his moral and human perspective and understanding. Jimmy, they are not legitimate questions because she knows the questioner is asking them in bad faith.
And Jimmy is presenting a very unpleasant and non-insightful side to his nature.He even admits he doesn't know much about her, perhaps he should make the effort to find out.
I trust the tens of thousands of stressed mums and dads who have been bringing up their autistic children, and often struggling to do so, note how a grown man like Jimmy Dore can react to a young person with this disorder, any one slightly different. This episode reflects very badly on him. Is he himself a climate change denier? Difficult to tell - I suspect so.
Heres one of several Twitter threads about this Jimmy Dore https://twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1617310818802237440
« Back to index | View thread »