The Lifeboat News
[ Post a Response | The Lifeboat News ]
One sentence instantly discredits this report.
Posted by Morrissey
on January 29, 2023, 12:00 am
“On Instagram, anyone can privately send you something that should be illegal,” said Rachel Riley, a UK-based television host, in the report
. “If they did it on the street, they'd be arrested.”
Many users send abusive or threatening messages using voice notes. CCDH's research showed that one in seven voice notes within their participants' data was abusive. One voice note was sent to Heard saying, “You, I don't like you, you are bad people. Die! Die! Die! Die! DIE!” The only action she could take was to react with an emoji.
CCDH's researchers reported the account to Instagram, but.... Read the rest of this instantly discredited article.... https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/300560323/highprofile-women-share-the-abuse-they-get-on-instagram--and-its-not-pretty?rm=a
- Re: One sentence instantly discredits this report. - John Monro January 29, 2023, 5:05 am
- The sentence I highlighted, John. - Morrissey January 29, 2023, 6:21 am
- Re: The sentence I highlighted, John. I still don't get it, Morrissey - John Monro January 29, 2023, 8:12 am
- Rachel Riley is a Zionist, a serial accuser of the left of anti-Semitism: - sashimi January 29, 2023, 9:52 am
- She's a notorious liar, John, and by quoting her as a serious source, the - Morrissey January 29, 2023, 6:08 pm
- Re: The sentence I highlighted, John. I still don't get it, Morrissey - Morrissey January 29, 2023, 7:48 pm