The Lifeboat News
[ Post a Response | The Lifeboat News ]
Re: The town hall in Bordeaux torched...two things....
1. to psingh -"Burn baby, burn" What the heck is that supposed to signify? This is highly destructive and criminal crowd behaviour that benefits no-one, least for those guilty of starting or celebrating the fire. Non violent passive resistance returned India to its own people and ended two hundred years of foreign control. Perhaps the French could emulate this instead? .
2. To Raskolnikov - Fraudian leading, ok, but why not just post the URL and a brief summary if needed, along with your comment? It is actually copyrighted material, and to post the whole article is not fair use. If you listen to Mercouris, he regularly will only read snippets of articles behind paywalls. for the same reason. Just because the Guardian doesn't make use of a paywall doesn't alter the fair use principle.
- Re: The town hall in Bordeaux torched...two things.... - psingh March 24, 2023, 8:32 pm
- Re: The town hall in Bordeaux torched...two things.... - Keith-264 March 24, 2023, 8:39 pm
- Rubbish about Indian non violence. Credit to Mohammed Singh Azad, The First War of Independence, - sashimi March 24, 2023, 9:00 pm
- Have you noticed the violence of the French state? - SueC March 25, 2023, 1:26 am
- Re: The town hall in Bordeaux torched...two things.... - Ken Waldron March 25, 2023, 1:44 pm
- "highly destructive and criminal crowd behaviour that benefits no-one..." - Morrissey March 25, 2023, 9:04 pm