There are experts of all shades, and people affected by their experiences.. Archived Message
Posted by David Macilwain on September 13, 2020, 12:55 pm, in reply to "Re: What's going on with Rhisiart?"
who inevitably have difficulty taking an impartial view. but Science is impartial, and for most people and in most circumstances, masks DON'T WORK! They can't, because if they could keep out virus particles you wouldn't be able to breathe through them, It's not rocket science. Masking is not about controlling the virus but about controlling the people, and the sooner we struggle out of this societal straightjacket the sooner we'll realise it. |
If you work in health care of course it's different, but 90% of infections in those settings are picked up when the masks are off. There must be a statistic somewhere on the percentage of healthcare workers who have died from CV19, and it would not be greater than 0.1% in my estimation, given that is the normal percentage in the age group of healthy people. the VAST majority will get the infection and get over it, some without even knowing. Besides that, if governments had their health in mind, they would make sure all health care took HCQ as a prophylactic, or at the least if they developed symptoms. They would then be over it in a week and back to work, immune, and no longer forced to wear all that protective gear.
Why does no-one point this out? Amongst all those scientific people?
And Mary, my dad was a GP, who used to say "most conditions are self-limiting". My brother is a psychiatrist/therapist now retired and living self-imposed isolation in St Nicola's Kingdom of the pure. I can't get anywhere with him, unlike his father.
|Message Thread: | This response ↓|
- What's going on with Rhisiart? - Thomas Newfield September 12, 2020, 9:18 pm
- Re: What's going on with Rhisiart? - Davey F September 12, 2020, 11:25 pm
- Re: What's going on with Rhisiart? - brooks September 12, 2020, 11:46 pm
- Doesn't look like he'll be coming back here now, given responses below .. - David Macilwain September 13, 2020, 12:15 am
- Re: What's going on with Rhisiart? - Shyaku September 13, 2020, 1:33 am
- He was banned for a month for spamming....nm - Keith-264 September 13, 2020, 3:39 am
- Re: What's going on with Rhisiart? -- he's over there ->[FiveFilters.org - Sinister Burt September 13, 2020, 11:28 am
- Re: What's going on with Rhisiart? - Poster123 September 13, 2020, 1:39 pm
- Re: What's going on with Rhisiart? - Focus September 13, 2020, 6:49 pm
- I didn't come here looking for an echo chamber .. - Shyaku September 13, 2020, 9:18 pm