Annual Card Exchange - Sign Up By 11/27...msg
Posted by Guardian-of-4 on 11/14/2022, 7:25 pm
I’m a bit late in getting this posted, but the Holiday Card Exchange is on! |
If you have never participated previously and are wondering exactly what the Holiday Card Exchange is...
Every year a few of us from the various boards do a small card exchange during the holidays. After everyone who is interested signs up (see below), you will be emailed a list of all participants with their mailing addresses. I will also include an attachment with print-ready mailing labels.
If you are interested in the Holiday Card Exchange, please:
1. Email me with the following information:
A. Your Real Name
B. Your Net Name (If Any)
C. Your Mailing Address
D. An Email Address that you are willing to share with other participants
E. Optional - Anything Else You Wish To Share
2. Only use this email for all Card Exchange business, including sign-up: Card.Exchange.Catboards@gmail.com
3. Save the link to the main page (below) for future reference: https://mb.boardhost.com/HolidayCardExchange/
4. Deadline to sign up is end of day, Sunday, November 27th.
This board is a public board and does NOT require registration to read OR post.
Please send a card to everyone on the list.
Unless specifically stated, this should be a paper card. (If one or two participants request to exchange e-cards only, it will be obvious on the card mailing list that I send to everyone).
Here are four (4) sites that have free e-cards:
Domestic US Postal Rates for Cards
• Regular Cards (Standard Size and Shape) - $0.60
• Square, Oversized, or Unusual Cards - $0.99
• Postcards (Regular Size and Shape) - $0.44
Global (International) Rates for Cards
• Regular Cards (Standard Size and Shape) - $1.40
Thanks, and Happy Holidays!
Link: Holiday Card Exchange 2022