Posted by Malcolm Tripp on October 23, 2009, 9:39 pmMessage modified by board administrator October 24, 2009, 12:45 pm
I have an Astra envoy van owned by me for two years and entered by me on the MID, been stopped twice by Hertfordshire constabulary for no insurance (on board camera flagged it up)
I have spoken to my insurers NIG and they say its nothing to do with them and the MID say its nothing to do with them, It is definitely on the database but appears to be invisible, just tried to do road tax on line and its chucked it out!
Has anyone else had this sort of problem ? it's beginning to p*** me off.
MID # - Malcolm Tripp October 23, 2009, 9:39 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: MID - Keith Simpson October 24, 2009, 8:46 am
- Re: MID # - Graham Bullock October 24, 2009, 11:59 pm
- Re: MID # - Dave Harney October 25, 2009, 11:33 am
- Re: MID # - Steve October 25, 2009, 7:41 pm
- Re: MID # - malcolm tripp October 25, 2009, 11:01 pm
- Re: MID # - Richard Endean November 1, 2009, 11:45 pm
Copyright © uk autotalk
terms & conditions please read